fetch campervan hire new zealand | senior campervan hire new zealand | family campervan hire new zealand | cheap campervan hire new zealand
early booker campervan hire new zealand
Mighty Campers NZ informationMighty Campers is a vibrant campervan range for the value conscious traveller, with a choice of 5 campervan categories including our funky new Jackpot which we look forward to showing you. Mighty Campers are available nationwide from 9 locations in Australia and 3 locations in New Zealand.
Mighty Campers NZ Rental TermsIMPORTANT: Please note that this listing is available to Australian and New Zealand residents only and you will be required to provide identification (passport, drivers license and credit card) upon collection of your vehicle. If you are an international customer, please return to the search page and select your country of residence to see more options. We reserve the right to collect any outstanding monies from your nominated credit card in the event that your booking is confirmed in error i.e. confirmed as Domestic instead of an International customer. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RENTALS On arrival, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the operators of Mighty Campers NZ. Here is a summary of their terms and conditions.
DEFINITIONS The following definitions apply for the Terms and Conditions of Mighty Campers NZ: * The Supplier means the operator of Mighty Campers NZ.
* The Client is also referred to as the hirer (s) or renter (s). PAYMENT TERMS When you receive your confirmation a non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. This is shown at the time of booking. The balance of monies owing to Mighty Campers is required 38 days before the hire commences. Cancellation fees apply see below. A bond amount of NZ$5,000 for the Deuce, Deuce Plus and the Double Up and NZ$3,500 for other campervans is also due upon arrival (Liability and Bond Reduction Option is valid to be selected at extra cost). This amount is deducted from your credit or debit card is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. Please read the Terms and Conditions for full details. Note: full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to NZD.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS For all rentals with a collection date between 01 April 2019 and 31 March 2020 the following special conditions apply:
• Crockery and Cutlery
• 15% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
• Linen & Bedding
• Mighty liability (liability applies – see the “For Your Protection” section for more information)
• Customer care 24 hours 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll-free)
• "Like a Local" in-trip tablet with GPS
• All branches have local tourist information and maps available RATES EXCLUDE: • Liability Reduction Options
• Extra Driver Fees
• Road User Charge Recovery Fee (RUCRF) if applicable
• Refundable Vehicle Security Deposit
• Fuel and LPG costs
• One-way Fees and Location Fees if applicable
• Public Holiday surcharge ANIMALS No animals are permitted in our vehicles, excluding guide dogs. DISCRETION Mighty reserves the right to refuse any rental at its discretion. FEES One-way Rental Fees
2 Single vehicle rollover cover: The customer will not have to pay for the cost of any damage attributed to an accidental single vehicle rollover.
3 Road User Charge: The Road User Charge Recover Fee is included in the Express Return Pack.
If this Package is not selected the Road User Charge Recovery Fee will be calculated and collected on return of the Campervan based on the kilometres travelled during the hire. The vehicle rates per 100km are as follows:
5 Express Return Pack: Pricing and inclusions are subject to change. *Mighty reserves the right to amend the Road User Charge Recovery Fee in response to changes in Government Road User Charges. VEHICLE LIABILITY AND LIABILITY REDUCTION OPTION New Zealand legislation provides limited coverage for personal injury. Except where such loss or damage is caused by Mighty’s (or that of its employees) own negligence or breach of the Mighty Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions, Mighty does not accept liability for any loss or damage to any personal belongings or property of the Customer (or any person or entity related to the Customer). Mighty strongly recommend that all people travelling in New Zealand take out personal travel insurance. In the USA a liability is referred to as the “deductible”. All vehicles are insured for the damage to the vehicle or to the property of a third party. The customer is responsible for the first $3,500 (“the liability”) for the Highball and the Double Down campervans and $5,000 (“the liability”) for all other campervans of cost of any damage to third party property or to the rented vehicle, including single vehicle accident (does not include single vehicle roll over), windscreen and tyre damage, towing and recovery costs, theft, fire, break-in or vandalism with the exception of the ‘Exclusions’. Where the damage is the customer’s fault, this also includes the cost of the daily rental for the period the vehicle is being repaired. In addition to these costs, an administration fee of $60 may apply, per claim. The liability applies in respect of each claim, not rental. The 3,500 or $5,000 liability can be reduced by purchasing the Liability Reduction Option or the Mighty Inclusive Pack. When the Liability Reduction Option has been purchased, the hirer will have no liability at all with the exception of the ‘exclusions’. The maximum public liability is $20,000,000, sub-limits may apply. Please note that the maximum public liability may change during the course of the year for which these terms apply. MIGHTY STRONGLY RECOMMENDS OUR CUSTOMERS TAKE THE MIGHTY INCLUSIVE PACK FOR TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND. Liability Deposit If the Liability Reduction Option or the Mighty Inclusive Pack is not taken, the customer must pay the Liability Deposit. The Liability Deposit is $3,500 or $5,000 and is applicable regardless if the hirer has purchased private travel insurance. The customer must provide a valid credit card or debit card to pay the Liability Deposit and the amount will be debited to the customer’s credit card or debit card on the day of vehicle collection. The credit card or debit card holder must be present and able to sign for the Liability Deposit upon vehicle collection. The credit card or debit card holder is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental vehicle. Any type of pre-paid travel card is not acceptable as a means to provide a Liability Deposit. The Liability Deposit is subject to a 3.1% credit card administration fee in addition to the Liability Deposit amount when the credit card used is either a Visa credit or debit card or MasterCard credit or debit card, or 4.6% when the credit card used is American Express. The credit card administration fees are subject to change. The Liability Deposit is fully refundable, including the 3.1% credit card administration fee, if the card used to provide the Liability Deposit is a Visa credit or debit card or MasterCard credit or debit card, provided the Vehicle is returned undamaged. Mighty recommend that customers use a Visa credit or debit card or MasterCard credit or debit card for the Liability Deposit, as the credit card administration fee that applies when using American Express credit card is not refundable. Only Visa credit or Visa debit card, MasterCard credit or MasterCard debit card, or American Express credit card are acceptable to use for the purpose of the Liability Deposit. Exclusions The Liability Reduction Option will not apply and the customer is responsible for all costs arising out of, or incurred in connection with: 1. Any damage caused by wilful misconduct (e.g. sitting or standing on the bonnet or roof of the vehicle) or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or negligence.
2. Any loss or damage to personal belongings or property of the customer (or any person or entity related to the customer), except where such loss or damage is caused by Mighty’s (or that of its employees) own negligence or breach of the Mighty Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions. Mighty recommends the customer does not leave valuables in the vehicle and that they take out personal travel insurance.
3. Any damage where the customer is charged by local authorities for being careless, showing gross negligence or wilfulness in failing to abide by the local road rules.
4. Retrieving or recovering a vehicle, which may include, but is not limited to a vehicle that has become bogged, submerged, caught, trapped, stuck or restricted in anyway and/or has been abandoned, in each case in circumstances within the control of the customer.
5. Replacing keys, which have been lost or stolen, or retrieval of keys which have been locked in a vehicle.
6. Overhead and underbody damage to the vehicle however caused, except where Liability Reduction Option or the Mighty Inclusive Pack has been purchased.
7. Any single vehicle rollover except where the Mighty Inclusive Pack has been purchased.
8. Damage caused to the vehicle because total load (kg) has exceeded recommended load as stated in vehicle manual. Vehicles are not to be used for the purpose of transporting and haulage of goods other than what might be reasonably expected of a leisure rental.
9. Damage caused by drivers not identified on the rental agreement and/or drivers whose licence has been cancelled or suspended and/or drivers who have a licence that is classified as a learners or probationary licence.
10. Any damage caused to the vehicle due to the incorrect use of snow chains.
11. Any damage associated with the incorrect use of fuel (fuel being diesel or petrol), which includes Bio-Diesel which should not be used, or water or other contamination of fuel.
12. Any water related damage which includes, but is not limited to, vehicle submersion, contact with salt water, creek or river crossings, driving through flooded areas and beach driving.
13. The vehicle rented may only be used to carry the maximum number of passengers as dictated by the vehicle type. If more passengers are carried than what is allowed Mighty does not accept any liability.
14. Using the vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic. Rental Duration
Our cancellation fees have been reworded to clarify when fees are applied should travel dates be amended:-
If the Customer changes the travel dates of their booking and subsequently cancels:
Calculation Errors Mighty will not honour calculation errors. Should a calculation error occur Mighty will charge for the shortfall. Branches Auckland: 36 Richard Pearse Drive, Mangere
Christchurch: 159 Orchard Road, Christchurch
Queenstown: 50 Lucas Place, Frankton On-Road Assistance Any problems associated with the vehicle, including equipment failure, must be reported to Mighty as soon as possible and within 24 hours in order to give Mighty the opportunity to rectify the problem during the rental. Failure to do so may impact any claims for compensation. Mighty does not accept liability for any claims submitted after this period. Please contact us on freephone or landline. Disclaimer Illustrations and text in any of our documentation, brochures or website are subject to change. Images are a representation only of the vehicle depicted. Variances in the vehicles offered for rental may occur due to substitutions made by Mighty or modifications and/or upgrades to the vehicle design made by the manufacturer.